No feed in from solar

Mark52
Switched-on
7 Replies 18702 Views

Just wondering why there are days even when no-one is at home that no power is fed back into the grid.  This seems to happen a regular basis and there doesn't seem to be any logic to it.  We are generating because I can see when we are feeding back ito the grid.  Feed in seems to be inconsistent even during peak system usage times like early morning or laste afternoon.

9 REPLIES 9
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 18675 Views

Hey Mark52,

Welcome to the Community!

If you're generating power during the day but none of this is being exported to the grid, this would be a result of an appliance, or appliances, using electricity during the day. If you haven't already, we'd recommend by having a thorough look at the appliances in your household to determine which appliances may be using power unbeknownst to you.

If this doesn't help, or if you'd like us to look into things further, you can get in touch with our web chat team here: aglener.gy/ChatCom.

Kind regards,

Jayden..

Fillip
Switched-on
0 Replies 18638 Views

Sounds like the proverbial over-voltage problem and subsequent cutout?

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2608924&p=32

Chris24
Superconductor
1 Reply 17012 Views

I find it very odd that graph shows no solar being fed into grid as I know 33kw were generated 15/2 , supposedly 20 kw were bought from grid, even though I wasnt home most of the day.  My fridge was on but nothing else was, im baffled as to this outcome. All I did at night was have ceiling fan and tv on, along with fridge. 

Thks

Chris24
Superconductor
1 Reply 17003 Views

Interesting how graph shows no feed in solar to grid when 31kw produced 6pm and using nothing but celing fan and fridge during the day 16th/2- really?

No way I could have used over 20kw during the day. 

Thanks. 

Chris24
Superconductor
0 Replies 16980 Views

Interesting how my system produced over 34kw 18/2 yet graph shows nothing at all, no feed into grid.  No idea why. Well and truly covers what I used. Mm

Chris24
Superconductor
0 Replies 16977 Views

Mark52 

That happens to me too.

my System  produces over 30kws usually and yet graph shows no feed into grid and would more than cover my useage .

Chris24
Superconductor
0 Replies 16936 Views

I find it odd that I supposedly used 40kw today 20th Feb when I was out all day and only had fridge operating. All other power points turned off at wall. Solar production over 20kw yet nothing shows on graph at all.

How can I have used 40kw when I wasnt home and only had tv on in evening and one light??? Seriously? 

Not possible.

Thank you. 

Chris24
Superconductor
0 Replies 16933 Views

On 20/2 graph on my account shows no feed in from solar yet produced 23.9kw 6.30pm.

According to graph I used 40kw which is not possible as I was out all day, only had fridge going. When I got home in evening, only had fridge, tv and one light on. Impossible for me to have used 40kw.  My normal daily useage is up to 8kw. 

Thank you. 

Chris24
Superconductor
0 Replies 16919 Views

I cant understand how celing fan could possibly use 40kw between midnight and 7am while im asleep. Only other appliance on is fridge. How is this possible?? 

There is no solar showing feed into grid, even though generated over 30kw.  

Thanks