Dollar per day electric car charge

BWSS
Powerhouse
2 Replies 23422 Views

I do wish AGL would go the long yard and explain ALL about offerings, I'm sure it would not take long to do so. I was on the verge in signing up having doing my homework from a financial point of view which was in my favour till I was informed I had to first immediately start on a new plan, 14% pay on time whereas I am currently on 30%! That was the first problem, I was then told that my charger had to be on a separate dedicated line, if not on a dedicated line  would have to wear the full costs to make it conform to AGL, catch as, I had to sign up first, still go on the lower tariff and await an inspection. 

As bad as all that was, last surprise, as I was on VPP the command software supplied with the VPP was not compatible I would lose all use of the command software, totally useless in my view. When will AGL get their act together and either state their policy in full and leave nothing to be questioned.

I had enough of the hidden costs of the VPP so won’t be going through that all again. I should also add that part of the installation is the modify my existing charger to the point that it is rendered useless to be used anywhere else, certainly not outside the confines of my house as is the case right now.

Lastly, part of the reason I went on the VPP was the lure of 30% pay on time discount, a week or two ago I found that the 30% would disappear, of course being stuck with AGL meant I had nothing to bargain with. To close on  brighter note, AGL now offer a much better deal on FIT, small consolation though.

I think it’s time we AGL users shared more of our financial dealings with each other on his thread to better understand what is really going on.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
10 REPLIES 10
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 3447 Views

Hi Sam8000000,

Thank you for your prompt response!

I'll ask you to send me a private message including your account details so that we can follow up on this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden