AGL App and My AGL IQ do not work for me

VJ
Switched-on
5 Replies 17881 Views

All I see is "Sorry we were unable to rerieve your information. Please try again later." That has been that way since my new meter was installed last Monday. On the online AGL IQ using my computer it says Unfortunately, there was an error loading your usage charges data. Please try again later.

Pls advice?

7 REPLIES 7
Poodlejewel
Switched-on
1 Reply 17873 Views

Yes me as well. 

BWSS
Powerhouse
0 Replies 17868 Views

Hi VJ, I think it's trying to say, 'you just got your meter, I need a period for AGL to digest and setup your account, need some time for the data to build up and then I can give you some goodies to read daily'!!

There can also be other numerous reasons but this seems to be the most common, AGL moderators don't seems to work out of hours so it may be Monday before one gets back to you, asks you to Private Message them as to your account number to investigate further.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
CatherineG
Retired AGL Moderator
0 Replies 17815 Views

Hi @VJ

I have replied to your private message, as you have only had your digital meter installed we are aware that this data can take up 10 business days to be reflected in the AGL App and AGL IQ (via AGL Energy Online) post exchange. 

If you are still having issues, please feel free to reply to the private message already sent. 

Thanks! 

CatherineG
Retired AGL Moderator
0 Replies 17814 Views

Hi @Poodlejewel

If you are having issues with your AGL App and AGL IQ, please feel free to send me a private message via this link, with your account details and the error message that you are seeing. Once we have these details we can investigate further. 

Thanks! 

Johanng1
Switched-on
0 Replies 14931 Views

i have the same problem have called agl twice no result

VJseelan
Switched-on
1 Reply 14891 Views

Hi 
I am receiving the following error when trying to access the electricity & solar usage from my PC: https://myaccount.agl.com.au/usage

This is the error link:

https://www.agl.com.au/error.html?errorUrl=%2faeo%2fiq%2fmyusage%2findex%3fperiod%3dWeekView%26filte...

Something's not right, but we're sorting it out. We're on to it. Please try again later.

While we fix things, you can search for answers or ask a question at The AGL Community?

Jordanemm
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 14886 Views

Hi @VJseelan and @Johanng1

Thank you for pointing this issue out to us, and apologies for the ongoing trouble. We have published an article about this issue, where we will continue to provide updates. You can access it here.

Sincerely, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.