Submit suggestions or ideas on your online My Account experience.

View current outstanding balance in Overview

Switched-on

The Transaction History is a good idea however I would still like to see a current outstanding balance in Overview, especially when using Bill Smoothing so that we can see how much we owe or how much in credit we are.

4 Comments
AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Good Idea, Vote!

Thanks Mazza for your idea! We have had similar feedback from customers in the past. I've moved your comment to a new idea so the Community can vote (using the thumbs up) to show our My Account team this is a wanted feature. Feel free to expand on your idea in more detail 🙂 Get voting Community! 

AGL Moderator

Hi @Mazza4556,

Do you have a smart meter? And do you use our App? If so, as a Bill Smoothing customer you should be able to see some of the information you are wanting in the AGL App. If you go to Billing > the Next Payment is next to the due date. 

Let us know if that provides the information you are after! 

Starter

You're kidding aren't you? Being able to view your account balance should be a standard feature of any company you deal with on an ongoing basis. Mazza has suggested it be introduced 9 months ago. You even admitted that other people have also requested this ability be introduced, yet now I still can't see it implemented in my account. The best you guys can do is put it into a community forum so other users can vote on it if they can find the voting button. Not good enough. Just do it.

Starter

Mine has changed as it used to show how much credit I had but since setting up the smooth billing, it's replaced it. How can I get it back to show credit and payments