Submit suggestions or ideas on your online My Account experience.

Device Information

Switched-on

It would be nice to be able to enter the annual kw/h specs of your appliances / devices to be able to get a more tailored view of your usage.

Or use a bar to choose the energy star rating of your appliances / devices to get more closer averaged numbers.

6 Comments
AGL Moderator

Hi waccampbell,

These are great suggestions!

We're always looking for new ways to provide our customers with as accurate information as possible, so we'll be sure to pass this feedback this feedback on to our development team.

Kind regards,

Jayden

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Thanks for this @waccampbell.  The goal of the home profile is to allow us to have better clarification of your households energy consumption so it makes a lot of sense that we understand the energy rating of your appliances.

I am going to talk to our data team to understand whether having energy rating info for appliances will help with our ability to better offer consumption insights back to you.  By chance have you received a energy insights email?

Switched-on

Hi @MattyY78. Yes received email on the 28th.

AGL Idea Moderator

Brilliant, glad to hear that @waccampbell.  How did you find it? 

I just want to make sure I am understanding the problem you are encountering properly. 

As I understand you are not finding the energy insights are giving you a deep enough view of your energy usage.  Ideally you would to get a more exact breakdown of which devices (groups of devices) are using the most energy.  Is this correct?  I'd love to hear any other ideas you have to improve our systems.

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @waccampbell are you still finding that energy insights are not giving you a deep enough view of your energy usage?

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Good Idea, Vote!

Let's open this one up to the Community @waccampbell and see if this is something more people want... keep the ideas coming!