Submit suggestions or ideas on your online My Account experience.

AGL apps and website

Semiconductor

Is it just me or is AGL absolutely useless with my account. My apps are anything up to 3 days behind in information. I can't access my usage even when I log onto the web for the last three plus days and when I contacted them about solar production I was told it was only with their system. Don't these people have someone who can use the smart meter to give me my info. Not impressed as I know being an engineer all this can easily be done if you have the data. Unbelievable and I would not recommend AGL to anyone useless and inaccurate in their billing.

2 Comments
AGL Moderator
Status changed to: New

Hi @marc97au

I have moved your post to this Ideas board to get your post closer to our My Account team. Can you clarify if you are using both our app and MyAccount from a desktop? Can you confirm if you are using gas, electricty and/or solar? 

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Hi @marc97au

Checking in to see how you're going with using the new app and the desktop version of My Account? Solar is not currently in the app unfortunetly. Is it my understanding that you want to primarily use the app but use My Account as a secondary souce?