Submit suggestions or ideas on your online My Account experience.

AGL Rewards Connection Failure

Semiconductor

Numerous reports from people in the AGL Community about issues connecting to AGL Rewards, and still no solution. AGL should notify its customers of this issue so we do not waste our time on Chat with people who are unable to assist. Poor customer service, and not a good image for your brand.

3 Comments
AGL Moderator

Hi Maurice,

We apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced when attempting to access AGL Rewards through My Account.

We are aware that this issues are ongoing and persistent, and we're currently working to resolve these. We do thank you for taking the time to provide us with our feedback and you're very welcome to send me a private message with your account details so that we're able to take a closer look at your account.

Kind regards,

Jayden

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

We are pleased to advise that we released an update today that refreshed access to Rewards into the top navigation within My Account.

Customers who previously reported the ‘endless loop experience issue’, are advised this has now been resolved. See the full update here.

Semiconductor

When I tried to follow the hyperlink in Samjy's "See the full update here.", the system (Chrome browser on Windows) displayed  

Access Denied