Ongoing Issues

unfortunately the PDF is not working to view the bill

AGL Idea Moderator
It is good to see that you are working on improving the App and adding new features. However with the new look and changes, unfortunately the PDF is not working to view the bill. It's a inconvenient and frustrating that go through many stages in order to open the bill and when you get to the step to open the bill in PDF, it does not open.
Your team should review and investigate this.
6 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Hi Ashur, thanks for your feedback.  Can you share any screen shots of what is happening when you try open a PDF? Does it get stuck loading or do you see an error message?

Starter

Same problem today, updates to new agl app went to look at a bill and it will not open we looking to view a PDF bill

Starter

My mistake agl app and bill PDF is ok

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Patchman,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

Thank you for letting us know.

Cheers,

Jayden

Starter

Hi I am wasting paper and ink trying to print my PDF bill.  Usually no trouble, but the latest electricity bill, due this month will not print.  All I get is zero type print.  I need to print it before paying.  Please help, why is there a problem???

Lyn

AGL Moderator

Hey Billing,

This sounds pretty unusual!

To confirm, does this error only occur when you physically attempt to print your bill? Are you able to view your bill on your device(s)?

Cheers,

Jayden