Ongoing Issues

No solar usage available

AGL Idea Moderator

Just received my first quarter bill today: 3rd of Oct 2018 - 1st of Jan 2019 I've definitely received a solar rebate on my last quarter bill. Problem: I've been unable to monitor my daily power usage over the last quarter. I only received power usage details for the first two days of the quarter via the AGL mobile app (both 3rd and 4th of October) All other days have the status 'missing'. When I originally signed up for AGL, I was setup on a Electricity saver plan (AGL requesed to not connect solar yet) A few days after NMI was checked and meter was transferred to AGL, an AGL representative requested I turn on my solar inverter (At this point, my account should have been setup to the solar saver plan). However, I have not received any usage details on my AGL app. My brother is also with AGL and he can check his daily power usage without any issues. Could someone please contact me and rectify the issue? Thank you Alex

14 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Hi Alex, can I confirm that on the app you are not seeing any usage information at all?  Can you share some screenshots of what is happening in this thread? 

Sparky

Hi Matt,

Please see screenshots attached.

You can also see from the screenshots, the app hasn't populated with any dates in January 2019.Screenshot_20190111-143601.pngNo usage to this date - App also hasn't populated dates up until 11th of Jan (today)

Screenshot_20190111-143615.pngNo usage except the first 2 days of cutting over to AGL

Screenshot_20190111-143629.pngOnly usage for the first two days after switching to AGL - Oct 2018

Thanks

Alex

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Hi @axel_boii,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

Can I ask if you're still experiencing this issue?

Cheers,

Jayden

Sparky

Hi Jayden,

I can no longer use the AGL mobile app now.

When I go to launch the app, it appears to sign in and proceeds to the 'Usage' screen.

Please see attached screenshot as I no longer see anything on this screen. Additionally, the app will only display this screen for a second before crashing/closing down.

Screenshot_20190222-224951.png

I've reset the app completely (wiped all user data) and set my account back up but I still encounter the same issue.

Can you please rectify as soon as possible?

Thank you

Alex

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @axel_boii ,

Thanks for getting back to me!

Would you mind sending me a quick private message with your name, AGL account number and address? I'll be happy to take a look at things once I have this information.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Sparky

Hi Jayden,

Thanks for the reply.

As requested I've sent you a private message.

Please let me know if you need any further details - I would really appreciate for this to be fixed.

Thanks 

Alex

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @axel_boii,

Thank you for your message!

I've taken a look at your account and I'm sorry to say that the error impacting your app is impacting a number of our customers in QLD at present. At the crux of this issue is that we're being sent our customers usage data in a format that is currently incompatible with our system. 

The good news is is that a fix is due to be rolled out in our systems this month, so you'll have access to this data sooner than later! Apologies for the inconvenience caused to date.

Cheers,

Jayden

Sparky

Hi Jayden,

Thanks heaps for the prompt reply!

Could you please leave this post open until update is released and I've tested it works?

Do I need to wait until the patch is released before I can access the app? Currently I'm still unable to use it (app attempts to load account but closes down/crashes)

Thanks Jayden

Alex

AGL Moderator

Hi Alex,

No worries at all!

I'm happy to leave this open for the time being. To my understanding, this issue has been causing some fairly considerable headaches for our app but I don't believe this should be causing crashes. Does the app crash when you access the billing/account tab as well?

Cheers,

Jayden

Sparky

Apologies Jayden, you are correct.

I can go to the billing area within the app (currently there's a credit showing which is correct)

I can also access the my account area within the app.

Only the usage area with the app is displaying no data - Not sure when this patch will be released this month but I will continue to monitor and let you know if I still experience the issue.

I was experiencing the app crashes approx 2 weeks ago, all good though!

Thanks Jayden

Alex