Ongoing Issues

Feedback for AGL Mobile APP

AGL Moderator

Hello

Feedback regarding the AGL mobile app;

- This morning attempted to read my two meters and sumbit the current readings.

- The mobile App failed to submit and went to chat mode for assistance in submitting meter reads.

- AGL Chat Support requested account verification etc.

- I supplied the meter readings at the beginning of the chat.

- Chat support advised they will update readings but then requested the readings again later in the chat. I found that completely frustrating and incompetent on their behalf, as I had already walked away from the location of my meters.

- The chat froze and I lost ability to type any responses or save/send transcript.

- I rebooted my device numerous times as well as the app to correct yet no success.

Thanks. 

7 Comments
AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Do you ever read the reviews given for this abomination of a AGL app update? Obviously not because if you look at the reviews since this crap app was released you would do something about it & withdraw this thing & reinstate the old version (I have deleted this 'thing' off my iPhone & will not use it again until the old version is restored)
If you look at the comments/stars given most reviewers say that they would give less than 1 star if they could (98% of recent reviewers have given the lowest possible 1 star)
IN SHORT GET RID OF THIS ABOMINATION YOU CALL AN AGL POWER APP NOW & GIVE US BACK THE APP THAT WAS WORKING AND WAS PLEASANT TO USE!!!!

Switched-on

Hey

i don’t think they care one iota

im suspicious there has been a price rise from the start of the new app

i don’t understand the lack of transparency on solar usage 

there smart meters you should be getting the same information from the solar as u do on normal usage 

at the moment agl is a dead loss

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Thanks for your feedback.  I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with reading your meter.  Are you still facing these problems?  Any screenshots you can provide will help us with our investigation.

Starter

The old app was great, gave good information but for several months now my use and production show exactly the same amount.  I’ve contacted AGL many times over the issue and initially they seemed to be trying to help but now they don’t even bother responding.  What’s the point of this if you can’t compare your usage with what the system is generating.

AGL Moderator

Hi all,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jayden

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Starter

Not happy with the app since you updated it on 7th June 2019.  The projected bill amount has not changed despite new daily readings