Moving, Meters and Connections

What happens to my Life Support registration if I move to a new house?

No ratings
2 weeks ago

Your registration is specific to your current address, if you move to a new house you’ll need to contact us to re-apply to have your  Life Support Equipment registered at your new address.

Was this article helpful?

Version history
Revision #:
5 of 5
Last update:
2 weeks ago
Updated by: