Moving, Meters and Connections

I'm a renter. There was a site defect during the digital meter installation. What do I do?

No ratings
‎16-03-2018 09:49 AM

All wiring issues associated with the circuitry in the home, the switchboard and the meter box are the responsibility of the homeowner. If a site defect has been discovered at your home, get in touch with your landlord or real estate agency and ask them to address the problem. AGL can guide you through the process.  

Was this article helpful?

Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎16-03-2018 09:49 AM
Updated by: