SIM card problem

Andymascot
Switched-on
1 Reply 327 Views

I am not sure what is going on. I have been an AGL mobile phone customer. I wanted to change my mobile plan. First I bought an e sim card. After activation, the e-sim card did not work (apparently I still have the physical sim card in my mobile phone) and the activated e-sim card account disappeared in my AGL account (the instruction I received was to remove the physical sim card after the e sim card starts working). Then I called AGL that my new e sim card account was removed as I did not use it (my phone still had the physical sim card in it) and I was advised to buy a new e sim card. I did and tried to activate the second e sim card but it still could not work. Since I do not want to change the phone number, I bought a physical sim card for the new mobile plan. I received it and activated it. My AGL account says that the new plan is now in effect but my mobile phone cannot connect (it still has SOS!). What is going on with AGL mobile?!

1 REPLY 1
Hannah_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 322 Views

Hi @Andymascot 

Sorry to hear about the experience you have so far received! 

Please try to remove the sim card from your phone, then reinsert it, if this does not fix it, please turn the mobile data on then off, for more troubleshooting steps, please visit: https://www.agl.com.au/help-support/internet-mobile/troubleshooting-and-outages/mobile-troubleshooti... 

If this still doesn't work, please call us on 13 12 45 or speak to us via chat through the app or our website for further assistance! 

Kind Regards, Hannah.