MMS not working - send failure

user19284204
Conductor
5 Replies 7561 Views

hi there

can anyone please help - ported to AGL last week and now just realised can't send/receive MMS (photos)

have restarted iphone a few times 

regards

15 REPLIES 15
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1819 Views

Hi all - it seems that numerous new customers have found that MMS is disabled and they've needed to get in touch with us to activate it. I'm going to follow up on this issue and look into why this is the case - thanks for sharing your feedback here. 

Mick_Cazza
Conductor
2 Replies 1815 Views

Hi David, one of the guys at my work suggested mms a picture to yourself that may enable the feature, that I never thought?

Also is there any ETA of international roaming for customers given that all of the other telcos have this service? Obviously if there is a fee involved I wouldn’t mind paying for this. 

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1810 Views

@Mick_Cazza I'm on AGL Mobile myself and I just tested sending an MMS message. It worked fine, and I've never specifically requested it to be turned on. I wonder if this is a recent change. If so, it should be mentioned somewhere because it's clearly causing frustration.

Regarding international roaming - it's on the way, but unfortunately I can't share a timeframe for availability at this stage.

Hannah_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 1763 Views

Hi @Mick_Cazza,

MMS is disabled by default because of an increase in scams utilizing it. To enable MMS, you can get in touch with support and they'll switch it on for you. 

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer international roaming. 

Thanks, 
Hannah

Mick_Cazza
Conductor
0 Replies 1754 Views

Even going back to the old Nokia era there was always international roaming with the Telco I was with.. it’s a pretty average service if you don’t provide that to keep up with times & keep customers happy.

Aaaaa
Switched-on
0 Replies 991 Views

This is so annoying. I just tried to call but the issue can only be fixed by customer service, not technical support and they are only available Monday to Friday.