my Smart meter is not updating (showing estimates) post solar installation and reconfiguration.

Jchami
Switched-on
1 Reply 4708 Views

Hi AGL,

i installed a smart smart meter in November 2018, Solar system about 3 weeks ago and I called AGL to reconfigure the smart meter. Since early Feb the smart meter is showing estimates. 

When will it be resolved?

jalal

3 REPLIES 3
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 4705 Views

Hi Jchami,

Thanks for joining the Community!

After your meter upgrade is completed, it can take 2-3 weeks for actual data to start trickling through. Any past estimated data will be replaced by actual data once this occurs.

Can I ask what date your meter upgrade was completed?

Kind regards,

Jayden

Jchami
Switched-on
1 Reply 4704 Views

Hi Jayden,

the meter was was upgraded into a smart meter in November last year. I called on the 4th of Feb to notify AGL that I had insyltalled solar system and request reconfiguration of the smart meter. I was told it would take up to 10 days. But still nothing.

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 4699 Views

Hi Jchami,

Thank you for getting back to me!

If you already have a smart meter installed, then it's highly likely that your solar reconfiguration was done remotely. If you'd like me to check this for you, feel free to send me a private message by clicking my user handle (jaydeny). You'll just need to include your AGL account number and address.

Cheers,

Jayden