Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

my Smart meter is not updating (showing estimates) post solar installation and reconfiguration.

Newcomer

Hi AGL,

i installed a smart smart meter in November 2018, Solar system about 3 weeks ago and I called AGL to reconfigure the smart meter. Since early Feb the smart meter is showing estimates. 

When will it be resolved?

jalal

3 REPLIES 3

Re: my Smart meter is not updating (showing estimates) post solar installation and reconfiguration.

AGL Moderator

Hi Jchami,

Thanks for joining the Community!

After your meter upgrade is completed, it can take 2-3 weeks for actual data to start trickling through. Any past estimated data will be replaced by actual data once this occurs.

Can I ask what date your meter upgrade was completed?

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Re: my Smart meter is not updating (showing estimates) post solar installation and reconfiguration.

Newcomer

Hi Jayden,

the meter was was upgraded into a smart meter in November last year. I called on the 4th of Feb to notify AGL that I had insyltalled solar system and request reconfiguration of the smart meter. I was told it would take up to 10 days. But still nothing.

AGL Moderator

Hi Jchami,

Thank you for getting back to me!

If you already have a smart meter installed, then it's highly likely that your solar reconfiguration was done remotely. If you'd like me to check this for you, feel free to send me a private message by clicking my user handle (jaydeny). You'll just need to include your AGL account number and address.

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.