Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

is my solar connected

Newcomer

My installer sent an email to AGL 22/11/18. They used the address solarconnections.agl.com.au.  My meter number, NMI and SEG approval number were given. Logging on to AGL app I am given estimated daily readings for my power usage . What is the procedure to connect newly installed solar system to AGL

3 REPLIES

Re: is my solar connected

AGL Moderator

Hi Jazzie,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

After your meter has been upgraded to accommodate for your solar system, it takes us about 1-2 weeks to make the changes necessary in our system so that you're able to view your solar export data.

If 2 weeks has already passed, please send me a private message with your account details and i"ll be happy to follow up on this for you!

Cheers, 

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Newcomer

Hi Jayden , thanks for the reply.  I have had a smart meter installed by AGL many months ago. There was an email sent to AGL a week before the solar was installed to prepare for the event. It has now been ten business days and still no solar export data (or any other usage data ) from the date of turning on the solar. If you go out to the meter it actually displays the solar power fed to the grid. I dont believe the meter needs upgrading.

AGL Moderator

Hi Jazzie,

Thank you for getting back to me!

Given how much time has now passed, I'll ask you to quickly send me a private message with your AGL account number so that I can follow up on this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.