Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

Your Online Services don't Load to change retail energy plans

MDB
Switched-on

AGL, seriously come on, this is ridiculous.
When trying to access your Online Services to change plans all I get is this loading screen icon that spins & goes nowhere for half an hour.

Loading forever.PNG
Web Address: https://www.agl.com.au/signup#connection/requestType/af
Would be great it if loaded so one could actually change energy plans as suggested by your lackluster customer service team & their responses by e-mail.

Change Plans.PNG

Please fix this, because in the time it has taken me to join the community, write this post & upload these screen shots illustrating the situation, the **bleep** thing is still spinning & not loading. I opened the page over 30 minutes ago.

Loading forever Continued.PNG

Your Frustrated customer about to leave.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Your Online Services don't Load to change retail energy plans

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @MDB

Thank you for reaching out to us to notify us of this error and sincere apologies for the delayed response.

The error that you were experiencing in trying to access the page was a problem that a number of our customers experienced. Since then, however, the matter has been resolved and you should have no issues at all trying to access that area. If you are still having difficulty with this, please let me know and I will look into this matter for you as soon as possible.

If ever you would like to speak to someone about your current offer and others that are available, our service team are available to speak to at any time here

Thank you for your ongoing patience.

Kindly, Dave.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.