Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Waiting for smart meter

Switched-on

Hi there - we installed a large solar system and arranged installation to be in line with the estimated meter install date of 5th October (provided to us by our retailer). This was pushed back to 29th October, and now we are told 12th November. Very frustrating where we have had to pay for the solar system and are not able to turn it on. They have said Activestream are responsible for the installation and have said I should contact you with my complaint. Struggling to find a contact number for Activestream - hoping this message works. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Waiting for smart meter

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Hi eyretrading, thank you for bringing this to our attention! It's not good to hear that the dates keep on being pushed back and you're having to wait longer than expected for the meter to be installed. Active Stream can be contacted on 1300 669 245 or via email at digitalmetering@agl.com.au

If you would like us to look into your account in more detail, feel free to contact us via private message with your account details. 

Kind regards, Le 

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Re: Waiting for smart meter

ZZ
Conductor

Have Active Stream's phone number or email address changed since AGL sold Active Stream to a NSW privatised company?
A post above says Active Stream can be contacted on 1300 669 245 or via email at digitalmetering@agl.com.au

but as they are now owned by someone other than AGL has their email address changed? phone number changed?
(as their head office seems to have moved from Melbourne to Sydney)

Tags (1)