Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Useage comparision with other homes in same area

Switched-on

AGL cannot explain or tell why so maybe someone on here can. I look at my bill and see the useage comparision chart, there are 3 people in our house we all work during the day, we use the washing machine once a week sometimes on a rare occassion twice, we hardly use any electricity at all yet according to the comparision chart our useage is about equal to a home having 6 or 7 people in it, it just doesn't make sense to me it's like those in a 4 person household don't use any at all compared to ours - Oh!! I know what it is during the day my 2 cats and 1 dog must have the A/C going full blast and the oven on cooking there dinner - I would be interested to know if any others comparision charts seem out of whack. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Useage comparision with other homes in same area

Alumni

Hi @jl2430

Thanks for your question 🙂 

There are a couple of things that could be going on here - the only way for us to know for sure is to take a look into your account, so leave your details with us here and we'll investigate. 

Do you have a digital meter? If you do - register for AGL Energy Online and you can track your usage online. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Lauren 

If I've helped at all, a Kudos would be appreciated 🙂