Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Unable to submit meter reading to AGL (decimal issue?)

Switched-on

Good day,

I'm new to the act of submitting my own meter readings, and I am experiencing an issue where I am getting an error on the AGL site when attempting to submit my electricity meter readings.

The Controlled Load reading that's on my statement is currently at "68639.1" and it seems that this reading value does not change on my meter over time, therefore I need to enter the same value again when I submit my meter readings. The problem now is that since there's no way for me to enter decimals on the AGL site, I can only submit a reading of "68639" - which is less than my last reading on my statement. Is this why I am getting an error submitting my readings? Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Unable to submit meter reading to AGL (decimal issue?)

AGL Moderator

Hi LukeV! 

Welcome to the AGL Community! 

Thank you for flagging this with us! We'll pass that feedback onto the relevant team, for now, you can email photos to our billing team directly at CustomerReads@agl.com.au and they'll be able to process them manually for you. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-