Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Unable to log in

Switched-on

Hi,

I registered for an online account yesterday & every time I attempt to log in I get a message that tells me you are putting finishing touches on my account & I need to check back again later.

When will I be able to access my account?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unable to log in

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Hi dsut,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

You should be able able to log in with no issues by now and we apologise for the delay and inconvenience caused.

If you're still experience this problem, please send us a private message with your account number and email address so we can have a closer look to see if we can solve the issue.

Kind regards, 

Le

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

I am having the same issue. I've been checking every couple of days for the past few weeks and it's still saying to check back again later. Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Hi Spino, 

Thank you for contacting us. 

I can understand how frustrating it would be to wait this long to be able to log in and advise that we are aware that some customers are having this issue with the online register. 

Please try refreshing the page and see if you can register again. If you're still having the same issues, please either send us a private message with your account number and email address so we can pass this onto our IT department for their attention. 

Kind regards, 

Le

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.