Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

Solar Meter Change

Semiconductor

I have been waiting since 31st december 2016 for my solar meter to be changed. It has now been almost 9 months and I am still on the old metering system and getting ripped off! i have not recieved any compensation for the last 9 months and am just about to write a formal letter to the Ombudsman. 

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Solar Meter Change

AGL Moderator

Hi @overit,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you will accept our sincere apologies for the ongoing disappointment you have had to bear in waiting for your meter installation. It has not been our intention to cause this trouble.

We would love to help you with this, to see what has gone wrong with this request that you lodged so long ago. The best people to speak to about this net meter, would be our Solar Maximiser team. You can reach them on 1300 790 335. This team will be well-equipped to manage your complaint, and to provide a resolution.

I hope this reaches you well, and please reach out if you have any other questions.

Sincerely, Jordan 

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

good luck with ringing the solar metering team!! I have over the pasy year rung on at least 10 occasions. Absolute waste of time

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi @frustrated661,

I am very sorry to hear of this disappointing experience you have had with our team! 

If you have still not received a resolution to this problem, our complaints team would be happy to escalate this for you. If you email them at complaints@agl.com.au, they will get in contact with you within 2 - 3 business days of receiving the email. 

I hope this helps.

Sincerely, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.