Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Smart meter not updating data

Switched-on

Hi.  My app has stopped updating usage on a daily basis.  My last usage update was nearly a week ago.  I use around 3 dollars a day usually less solar.  What is happening now is that AGL are giving me estimates per day around 6 dollars.  I have never used that much on a daily basis.  AGL customer resolutions were pathetic.  Referred me to energex.  Called energex just to be told AGL have to fix the issue.  No one wants to help.  Very hard to deal with you people.  Might be time to go to the ombudsman.  Any help would be good.  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Smart meter not updating data

AGL Moderator

Hi stevenf,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I'd like to preface my reply with an apology as Energex have absolutely nothing to do with our app, so you have been provided with poor information in this case. We'll ask you to complete the feedback form listed under the 'More' tab within the app which be forwarded through to our app support team. They'll then be happy to take a closer look at this for you!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.