Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Smart Meter and no Feed in tariffs

Switched-on

I had a AGL meter installed last year. After my solar panels were installed. 

However on my bill, there is no feed in to the grid. My installer (solarRay) advised me that AGL won't submit the paperwork to allow feed in to occur, but have commissioned the meter and the system. My installer is unable to lodge the paper work, I am also unable to lodge the paperwork, as AGL installed the meter. My system has a certificate of compliance.

Effectively it seems AGL is taking feed in for free by not lodging the paper work.

I have tried resolve over the phone several times with AGL with no success. 

My installer also advises they have had no luck with other installs, including one of their employees with AGL. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Smart Meter and no Feed in tariffs

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Hi stingrayoz,

Thank you for providing your comments!

I'm sorry to hear that you are not receiving any solar on your bills. It sounds like you've done the right things with contacting your installer. Usually, once the meters are installed, they need to be configured to include a solar register.

We would like to assist further and have a look at your account in more detail. so please reach out to us via private message with your account details.

Kind regards,

Le  

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Re: Smart Meter and no Feed in tariffs

Switched-on

Message sent.