Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Smart Meter and Estimated Controlled Load

Newcomer

I was wondering why that now I have a smart meter, my general electricity usage and my solar feed-in kWh's are "actual", but my controlled load is "estimated".  I don't have anything connected to the controlled load meter.

5 REPLIES

Re: Smart Meter and Estimated Controlled Load

AGL Moderator

Hi donlil1,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you seeing this estimated usage on your bill, or on your AGL My Account/app?

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Newcomer

Hello Jayden!  Thank you for your reply.  The estimated reading is shown on my bill.

AGL Moderator

Hey donlil1,

Thanks for getting back to me!

Is this estimated reading claiming that power has been used, or is it an estimated reading of nil?

Cheers,

Jayden

Newcomer

Hello again Jayden!  My bill shows Meter No "U*********"/Read Type "Estimate"/Start Reference "Not available"/End Reference "Not available"/kWh "743.5".  My general usage and solar feed-ins are listed as Read Type "Actual" with Start and End Reference figures.  Thank you for your help.  Cheers, Liza.

AGL Moderator

Hey Liza,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I'll kindly ask you to send me a private message with your AGL account number and email address so that I can take a closer look at your account.

Cheers,

Jayden