Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

Residential underground power

Switched-on

We are currently renovating our property in Victoria and were looking at what options we have for power once it is complete.  We currently have a temporary power pole for trade power, however, when the renovation is complete, we were looking at whether it would be possible to have our power connected underground?  We have a power pole located on our front nature strip, so it does not need to be run underground very far.  Is anyonee able to tell me whether this is possible and if it is, how we go about arranging underground power for the property upon completion?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Residential underground power

AGL Moderator

Hi @KarenW

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

Your renovations sound brilliant and I hope all goes very smoothly for you. We will definitely be able to assist you with these questions, but since the answer would be dependent on the specific attributes of your property we would need to get some more information. As such, our New Connections team are best suited to get this answer to you as soon as possible. You can ring them directly on 1800 680 430.

Sincerely, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.