Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Power failure

Switched-on

I am looking for some information about the current power failure in my area. I keep getting told that they are investigating, but nothing else. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Power failure

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @Claudia

Sorry to hear about the power outage. Without your account details or knowing your exact location, I would first of all suggest that you find out who the local distributor is in your area:

From here you will be able to contact the distribution company who are the best to advise as to when the electricity or gas will be restored in your area. 

If they are not able to assist you then please contact us and we can see what information that we find out. 

Thanks! 

When will the power resume

Switched-on

@Claudia wrote:

I am looking for some information about the current power failure in my area. I keep getting told that they are investigating, but nothing else. 

Re: When will the power resume

AGL Moderator

Hi BrianCleal,

We're sorry to hear that you're currently in the midst of a power outage.

Your best bet is to confirm your electricity distributor using the Electricity Distributor Lookup Tool, and then contacting their faults and emergencies line to confirm when the power is scheduled to be restored to your area.

If they're unable to assist you, you're always welcome to contact AGL to see what we can do to help further!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.