Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

Ported acct without authority

Switched-on

Hi, i am currently with origin for electricity and gas. I spoke with someone over the phone at AGL to see if i could get a 32% discount that a friend of ours is getting with AGL currently.  I explained to the consultant whose name was Harley, that i wanted what he could offer emailed to me first before i went ahead and swapped from origin( my current provider) to agl to show to and discuss with my fiance. Agl couldn't offer the 32% discount but i was advised could offer 26%. I still advised i did not want to go ahead straight away for reasons i have already mentioned and the consultant advised this was fine as the quote would be in the system if i did decide to go ahead i could just call back but he also said he could email through to me what AGL could offer for me to be able to show to my fiance to discuss first. I then spoke to origin and they were able to give me a 28% discount off electricity and 15% off gas which i was quite happy with and happy to stay with Origin. I have now received an email advising me i have been ported from Origin to AGL!!

want this cancelled and i want AGL to to notify origin that this IS NOT TO GO AHEAD AS A PORT TO AGL AS THIS WAS PROCESSED WITHOUT MY AUTHORISATION! The consultant who ported my acct without my authorisation's name is Harley and his employee id number is- i142217. I will be saving all chats and i will be taking this to the ombudsman.  I want this port cancelled and i want to remain with Origin for electricity and gas.

Thank you 

Renae

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Ported acct without authority

AGL Moderator

Good morning Renae,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback regarding your recent experience with AGL.

I can see that you've been in touch with us since your post and the matter has now been resolved, however I'll ensure that your feedback is forwarded for future reference. If there is anything else that we can do to help in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.