Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

New gas meter Installation

Switched-on

Our company have been trying to get a new gas meter installed for 4 months now.
I was talked with Wandy, Yohan, Art and even with supervisor ..through the phone. They all said wait 5 business days for the response from distributor. Everyone still talk to me the same thing after our 4 month waiting. And I do not get any feeedback from any of them unless I call. Everything is ready for our company to start except GAS!   Before the supervisor from agl said he will try to make this job done by last week. Finally, no any feedback untill now? He did not take his responsibilities on the work.  Our company is lossing money every single day due to the gas meter issue!  Who gonna pay for that?? Who???  The staff from agl does not care about customer's issue;does not take their work responsibilities; does not exactly help customers to solve problem. And alway use some general reason like: no response from distributor; waiting 5 business days; can not get in touch with planer and so on to play with us.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: New gas meter Installation

AGL Moderator

Hey Peter,

Thank for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

It's very disappointing to hear to that you've been waiting so long for your gas meter to be installed, and that it is now having a negative impact on your business. From here, we'd like to take responsibility of this issue and get some answers for you. I'll ask you to send me a private message including your prescribed AGL account number and email address, and I'll be more than happy to follow up on this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Conductor

Hi, Jayden

Found same problem as mine, after I send private message to you I havn’t received any response from you, can you update me any news? 

Almost 10 months now since applied gas connection... so disappointed 

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hey Lindasyd,

Thanks for your input!

I replied to your message on Wednesday, and am still following up on matter.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.