Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

New gas meter Installation

Switched-on

Hi

I have been trying to get a new gas meter installed for 7 months now.

The latest deadlock is with Jemena. They have said a path valve is needed before installing the gas meter. Which the plumber has done few months back. But this path valve is needed to be connected to the main gas line. Jemena is saying AGL has not placed an order for this. And when I contact AGL is saying they have already placed an order for this. This is the second plumber I am using for this job since previous plumber gave up on this. And this plumber also saying he wants out now and asking me to pay for the work he has done.. I don’t get any feed back form AGL unless I call. And every time I call someone says they will chase this up for me but I still don’t get any feedback. could you please help

Regards

Mahendra

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: New gas meter Installation

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @Mahen

Sorry to hear about the hold up with the gas installation. Can you please send a private message with any account details and address of the property, I will be able to investigate what is happening with our New Connections team. 

Link for private message. 

Thanks! 

Highlighted

Re: New gas meter Installation

Switched-on

Hi there, did AGL help you with your post?