Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

New gas line

Switched-on

My new home was completed, new gas line was booked some 6 weeks ago, talked over phone; was told it will take 20 business days to complete the line, nothing was done. Called after 20 business days- they came up with another explanation that there was another message that the mobile toilet was on the way we got confirmation only on 24th April, need to wait for 20 business day from that date. 

The site was clear more than 2 months ago, and waiting without any progress.

Based on April 10th clearance we have planned our move and lot of other arrangement. AGL over phone do not give any commitment, always say depend upon the contractor. 

Frustrated already,is there any way to contact any one to get a definite answer?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: New gas line

AGL Moderator

Hey mohanrr,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

We'd like to apologise for the experience that you've had to date regarding this matter as you should not be waiting 6 weeks for a gas line. To chat further about this matter, you will be best served calling our New Connections team on 1800 680 430. Should you feel it is appropriate, you can request to speak with a manager within this department.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

Hi Jayden, I have called AGL and was given answer that the field Crew was given job order on May 3rd; and usually within a week it would be done. However, until now (2nd week is getting completed since that date) no line was installed.

Ref number is ‭100100450645‬, any help possible?

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hey mohanrr,

Unfortauntly I am unable to provide you with direct assistance through this public forum, however our New Connections team will be happy to help you further if you can call the above number. If you find that that you're unable to get any satisfaction by calling this number, you're welcome to get in touch with our management team on 1300 886 514.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.