Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

New connection

Switched-on

So here I sit, 9 days after moving into my brand new built unit and I still do not have AGL electricity or Gas connected.    Despite calling every single day and listening to 'we guarentee to connect you in 24 hours' over and over again while on hold, I am no closer to getting our power connected.

AGL passes me off to United Energy and then United Energy send me back to AGL.

United Energy tell me they are waiting on 3 Service Orders from AGL - I call up AGL and enquire about the Service Orders, I get advised that they have been rejected by United Energy !!!!!

GIVE ME A BREAK AGL.

Despite logging a complaint with the Power Ombudsman of Victoria, I still have not been contacted by AGL with any explanation.

As soon as I do get connected, we are done - no more AGL for me.

Gary

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: New connection

Switched-on

Now 10 days and still now power or gas !!!

Highlighted

Re: New connection

AGL Moderator

Hi DronePilot,

Thank you for joining the AGL Community!

We apologise for the delayed reply here. As you've contacted the Energy and Water Ombudsman, our escalations team will be handling this matter for you as I'm sure you're already aware.

If there is anything else that we can do to support you currently, please send me a private message with your account details!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.