New Gas & Electricity Connection

fiona_311
Switched-on
2 Replies 8088 Views

Hi there,  Gas & Electricity are connected at new location, but for some reason it's still showing in progress on the online portal, and I am unable to see these in my account. Can you please assist? Regards Fiona

4 REPLIES 4
-Nam-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 8071 Views

Hi fiona_311, 

Welcome to AGL Community!

If your connection has just been completed, it can take a little bit of time for it to be updated on your My Account. Please feel free to send us a message here on your My Account and we can check those details for you. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-

CPR2020
Switched-on
1 Reply 6962 Views

I submitted a safety certificate at 10am this morning via email and was supposed to receive a reply within 4hrs. It's now over 4hrs and i need power connected Thursday morning as it's now a week overdue.

I just tried calling and your offshore agent couldn't hear me and hung up after waiting in the queue for 10 minutes.

-Nam-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 6949 Views

Hi CPR2020!

Welcome to the AGL Community!

We won't be able to check your connection request over AGL Community, please contact us and we'll follow up your request. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-

Ishaq
Switched-on
0 Replies 3251 Views

Hi Nam,

I have applied for a new connection for Electricity, Gas and Internet. How long does it normally take to get connection to each of them? I am moving into the Unit tomorrow (22 Feb 2022) and need electricity and gas connected before that. Look forward to some assistance immediately since I am moving with my 2 Children.