Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

New Gas Meter Connection

Rookie

i have send request to AGL for new gas meter connection 27th April 2018 on my new home. today is 9th July still waiting for gas connection. AGL promise me one month ago they will call me back within 5 days but really crap service which i received from AGL. no call until now. i started to follow up with Jemena they are helping me but if AGL awake before and process ASAP i haven't lived with out gas and hotwater. such crap job done by AGL. stay away never go with AGL in future. so pissed off

1 REPLY

Re: New Gas Meter Connection

AGL Moderator

Hi chintan1885,

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. 

I'm very sorry to hear that you've found it so difficult to get any answers from AGL, and that you've had to wait such an unreasonable amount of time for this meter to be installed. We'd like to take a look at this further for you so that we can find out where things have gone wrong and confirm when you should expect to have your meter installed, so please send me a private message with your account details if you'd like to discuss this further.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.