Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

NET METER

Switched-on

Hi, I have photographed my NET meter display for the export power and imported power at the begining and end of thhe billing period. I subtracted the lowest reading for each element (Import & export) from the highest reading. My figuring, this should give me the Total of all the Imported and Exported power for the billing period. 

My account from AGL indicates that i have been billed for 100s of KW more Imported power than i have calculated mathematically as detailed above? 

My account indicates i have been paid for 100s of KW less than i have determined mathematically as detailed above?

Surely i should only pay for the energy shown on the meter.

AGL have been investigating for weeks, but it would be great to have one (1) case manager to talk to.

KGM

1 REPLY 1

Re: NET METER

AGL Moderator

Hey Kmac,

Thank you for getting in touch!

You ask some very valid questions, and we'd be more than happy to provide you with answers to these! So that we can do this, we'll ask that you have your account details ready and provide any relevant photographs of your meter to our customer service team via chat by following this link, and a member of our customer service team will get back to you ASAP!

Cheers,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.