Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

Metre Reading Failed

Switched-on

Unfortunately I cancelled my new gas account with you as my metre could not be read for a final bill. Access is behind gate. 

Due to lots of COVID 19 changes you really need to be looking at a SMART METRE for gas 

when I got solar and not having the pain of metre readers entering my property unannounced. I myself had to change things in my life with COVID so I think you guys should do something regarding this. I believe that Sydney has them installed as your staff said. Limited job loss if it could be a Bluetooth metre instead with an app that has all info available. 

Something needs doing. Four times to get a metre read with one/someone was home that took a day off work no pay to wait for reading from 7am - 6pm and they never come. The other three the gate was cracked open. Video door bell they ring and don’t hang around or even check the gate. 

Please please something needs doing as I really wanted to have both energy accounts with you but loss of days wage and the HUGE hassle I resume with original retailer. 

Regards

Tom