Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

Is gas connection take so long? Applied in February 2017 and still waiting until now today 10th Nove

Conductor

Hi, anyone can help if no one response about my gas connection complaint what the next step? 

I sent several emails to

Gasnewconns@agl.com.au

And called several times 

1800 680 430 talked to customer service, they said will investigate and call back, but never received phone call...

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: Is gas connection take so long? Applied in February 2017 and still waiting until now today 10...

AGL Moderator

Hey Lindasyd,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I'm sorry to hear you've been left out of the loop, and I'd like to see what I can do to help. I'll ask that you send me a private message including your AGL account number and email address, and I'll see what I can find out for you!

Cheers,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Re: Is gas connection take so long? Applied in February 2017 and still waiting until now today 10...

Conductor

Hi, Jaydeny

has replied your email but been returned with the message can’t reach. 

Could you please provide your email? 

Thanks

Highlighted

Conductor

Hi, Jayden

thank you for reply,

thebproblem not solved yet, hasn’t got any scheduled date, 

also don’t have any account number at this moment asnever get any document yet, 

my email address is

XXXXXXX@gmail.com.au

if you need any more information, please let me know. 

Thanks 

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hey Lindasyd,

I will require some additional details so that I can follow up on this for you!

I'll ask that you send me a private message with the following details:

• Full name
  • Address
  • Mobile number

From there, I'll following up on things for you and get back to you ASAP.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

Highlighted

Conductor

Highlighted

Conductor

Hi, Jaydeny

can you put your private message link? Or your email address I can send you with details? 

Thanks

Linda

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hey Lindasyd,

If you click on my username in the top left-hand corner of this message box, you'll be taken to my profile page. From there, there'll be a blue, rectangular button that simply says 'Send a Message'.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi Lyndasyd, 

I hope you go this sorted out. Just letting you know I have remvoed your email address to keep you sage online as per our house rules. Please note, for gas connection inquiries its best to private message the moderator or follow this link to chat to our customer service team. 

Cheers,

Samjy