Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

I would like to speak with an English speaking person at AGL, I need to confirm a connection

Switched-on

I would like an English speaking person to confirm for me that AGL power will be connected to my new home at 20B Bonello Circuit Jimboomba, I find it very difficult to talk with the overseas operators, my contact numbers are listed with you people, I am already a good paying customer and need this confirmation, I have asked that the power be connected at the above address on 1st of August 2018 please, can't get an answer from you overseas people,...Les 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: I would like to speak with an English speaking person at AGL, I need to confirm a connection

AGL Moderator

Hi lessolutions,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

You can speak with an onshore member of our customer service team by contacting us and requesting to speak with the 'Resolutions' team.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Re: I would like to speak with an English speaking person at AGL, I need to confirm a connection

Switched-on

Hi Jayden, yes thank you AGL has confirmed my power supply will be connected on the 1st of August 2018

Thanks great service,...Les