Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

I need to reschedule installation of Import export meter

Switched-on

I am still on the phone after 52 minutes waiting after unwittingly being put through to ACTIVE STREAM, which I have been told is a useless service before calling AGL. Rather than hang up, I've hung on??

AGL are to install a new import export meter this Friday between 8am and 4 pm. My request is for someone to do it at 7am or at worst 7.30am.  

I have listened to every voice message including the one about you people listening. Hence please arrange for a technician to do the job at a time that saves me from losing too much custom namely at 7 am. I may just switch providers for this and the other businesses as your offer is no better than those of your competitors.

Your in frustration

Peter

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: I need to reschedule installation of Import export meter

AGL Moderator

Hey prowash242,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention!

We're sorry to hear that your recent experience with AGL has been fraught with such frustration. I'll ask you to send me a private message including your AGL account details through to and we'll be more than happy to follow up on this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

I have to say that prowash242's problem does not appear to be an isolated one. We had ActiveStream scheduled to attend between 8am and 4pm. They arrived, had a look, left a note in our letter box stating they could not access some of the equipment and promptly left. They made absolutely no effort to knock on our door and ask anyone inside for assistance. The equipment they wanted to access is easily reached via a standard ladder. We have been waiting for quite a few months to have our solar power installation completed and when someone turns up, they make no effort to contact the householder. Extremely frustrating and very unprofessional. This reflects poorly on both ActiveStream and AGL.

Highlighted

Switched-on

Interesting all of my communication had no effect, the contractor arrived despite my request to reschedule. He then informed me via my staff member that he couldn’t perform the installation because “the CT meter was in he’s way” 

this meter was installed by SA Power networks. (Until recently an associate company).

Absolute stupidity!

@jaydenywrote:

Hey prowash242,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention!

We're sorry to hear that your recent experience with AGL has been fraught with such frustration. I'll ask you to send me a private message including your AGL account details through to and we'll be more than happy to follow up on this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

You might fix this one but the problem for your customers will remain for a long time yet.