Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

Gas line overdue has yet to be installed

Switched-on

My new home has completed however I have been unable to move in as the gas line and gas meter have not been installed. I spent two hours on the phone with AGL (once being hung up on after waiting an hour on the phone) yesterday and was told conflicting information. The most up-to-date information was is that a job was requested for the gas line on 23/03/17. The contracted company has yet to do it so it's considered overdue. AGL can not provide me with a time frame as to when it will be completed despite my handover for my home depending on this. Can someone tell me if they have successfully put pressure on AGL to get something fast fracked or done? Any suggestions? This has not been a good experience for a first time customer

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Gas line overdue has yet to be installed

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @tgtsimos

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing delays with your gas connection. To best assist you and find out what is happening, can you please send myself a private message with your account details. Once I have this information, I can speak with the New Connections team. 

Thanks!