Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Gas line overdue for more than 3 months has yet to be installed

Visitor

My three townhouses project has completed fixing stage however I have been unable to finish the project as the gas line and gas meter have not been installed. I submited the online application in April 2018 with the site plan and prefer location of the gas meters. When I contacted them in August when we finished the lockup stage, I have been told they have problem with their online application and I provided more information for the application over the phone and completed the application. Then they asked for site plan on 14/09/2018 and I sent the site plan again. Finally, on 16/10/2018 I got the confirmation email which says the Completion Timeframe is within 40 Business days from the day that the job is raised. I spent many hours on the phone with AGL to push them to do it urgently.  The contracted company has yet to do it so it's considered overdue on 03/12/2018. We have to pay extra interest and holding cost due to this delay. Can someone tell me if they have successfully put pressure on AGL to get something fast fracked or done? Any suggestions?