Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

Final read not done !!!!!!!!!

Semiconductor

We asked for the meter to have a final read the day after we moved out of our unit in Sydney then gota text to say that meter could not be read I made a phone call and was told they could not enter the building .

to my knowledge this is absolute BS ias the electricity reader always manages to enter the building when doing a read .

please help we have moved interstate .

this is unacceptable . 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Final read not done !!!!!!!!!

Semiconductor

I was also told to get the real estate to arrange a meeting between seven and 12 or 12 and five following week which is also absolute BS well they meant to do sit there for four hours at a time

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi Kiwistainer2274,

Thanks for joining the AGL Community!

When moving out of a property, access issues can definitely be a headache if you're having the meter read after the fact. If you're unable to negotiate a time for the meter to be read with your real estate, please send me a private message with your account details so that we can have a look at what other options may be available to you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

Thanks Jayden I replied to your email.

ill call tomorrow . It was a strata unit so should not have bee; a problem . Just like when they read the meter for a bill!!!!!!!