Few Questions about Solar

Celine
Conductor
1 Reply 2522 Views

Hi Everyone,

I have a few questions I would like to ask I have asked on the chat but got rather disappointing answers if any.

I am an AGL customer now who has solar and a smart metre, just waiting for it to go through their system. Others who have been in the same situation how long did this process take. Also were you paid for the electricity sent back to the grid during this time also, as the metre is collecting this data.

Cheers in advanced for any help you can provide.

2 REPLIES 2
-Steve-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 2515 Views

Hi Celine,

As you have mentioned you already have a remotely read meter installed, as long as the meter does not need to be replaced, this can take up to 10 business days to be completed.

Regarding the solar feed in tariff, this is usually only provided from the date the alteration has been finalised.

If you require further assistance or wish to discuss further you can reach out to the team via messenger in My Account you can also access this via the support tab in the AGL App.

Celine
Conductor
0 Replies 2510 Views

Hi Steve,

Thanks again for getting back to me. Will wait an see as just got paprwork saying alteration was done so will wait and see.