Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

Exsit Fee's

Switched-on

Oh my God,  you proport to have not have exit fees but you bill us for 'Special Meter Read' - what the heck are you talking about.  This hoopla over "its an Energex Charge" is a pile of bull,  the bill is from AGL not Energex you guys are charging us fo a special meter fee not Energex.

You might say that its a energex charge that we pass on;

1. Show me the invoice from Energex and that you havnt added any thing to it - NO I DONT TRUST YOU

2. DO the Same with the power rate then,  charge me what they charge you?

Talk about 'cloke and dagger' - balaming Energex for you to make money and charge a EXIT fee.  Start telling the truth be honest, stop the costant lies and 'slight of hand'.  Charge an exit fee (special meter reading fee's - thats not our fault I promise, although we make a little on the side but you can and wont find out anyway) tell us and we will pay no problems.

Stop beliving your marketting department they lie - price is not as importtnt as you think, service is, trust is, respect is - I recetly paid knowingly 25% more ($1200) for a product becasue the cheaper place was full of it and rude,  the other shop the person was funny and helpfull when it came to price she said 'I cant really do anything but I can promise if you have any problems we will not give you any grief' - this struck home as with electrical equipement isues are common, I trusted her and purchased from them.  PRICE IS NOT THE ANSWER TRUST AND RESPECT IS.

Respect your cuomers, we are not stupid - mostly we ant be bothered with you and wish that ou went broke so the next organisation might be better - we have as much resect for you as you do for us.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Exsit Fee's

AGL Moderator

Hi @OGGAGL,

Thank you for your post, and apologies for the belated response.

I am very sorry to hear of this disappointment that you've had when recently moving from AGL. Despite our best intentions, it can be difficult to correctly articulate the reasoning behind this fee being charged. As you have noted below, this fee is charged for the Distributor having to come out and do the final meter read. Obviously, we still have a long way to go to make sure that our service is up to scratch, in the way we ensure our customers are aware of any and all fees involved. Your feedback plays a vital role in this improvement. I hope you'll accept our sincere apologies for this trouble that you have experienced. It was not our intention to mislead or deceive you. 

If this matter has not been resolved to your satisfaction, please send me a private message directly, and we will look into your closed account for you. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with, and thank you for your time and patience.

Sincerely, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.