Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Edmi Atlas MK7A meter

2kr
Drop in

I have an Edmi Atlas MK7A meter installed and have been informed by the AGL help desk that because I live in NSW I will not be able to read the meter.

is this true???

Tags (1)
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Edmi Atlas MK7A meter

AGL Moderator

Hi 2kr,

Thank you for your post!

It sounds as though this particular member of our customer service team may have got their wires crossed as this is not the case. You can indeed obtain your meter reading from these meters, and you can find out more about how to do this using this helpful guide compiled by Metering Dynamics.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this incident!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

2kr
Drop in

Thank you Jayden,

The only problem there is the meter has only ever shown the time, nothing else no matter how long or how many time the select button is pressed. The meter is either faulty or incorrectly installed. I have asked for the installer or someone to come and fit it but to no avail.

Tags (1)

AGL Moderator

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your reply!

This does sound unusual, as this button should allow you to scroll through various screens. Please send me a private message with your account details so that we can follow up with the installer directly on your behalf.

Kind regards,

Jayden

2kr
Drop in

Good afternoon Jayden,

I sent you the info you required on Thursday.

did you receive it?

regards Kevin

AGL Moderator

Hi 2kr,

Thank you for your post!

I replied to your email earlier this morning, and look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

2kr
Drop in

Good morning Jayden,

Thank you, I got your email and I responded.

But I still do not know if or when you intend to have the faulty meter fixed.

At this stage the main thing is to get the faulty meter working so AGL can charge me at the correct rate and I can see what is happening with the daily use and maybe the AGL App will start working also.

If AGL are not going to fix or place the faulty meter, what will be the daily rate am I going to be charged?

Regards.

Tags (1)

Rookie

My meter reads nothing like the one shown in that link

@jaydeny wrote:

Hi 2kr,

Thank you for your post!

It sounds as though this particular member of our customer service team may have got their wires crossed as this is not the case. You can indeed obtain your meter reading from these meters, and you can find out more about how to do this using this helpful guide compiled by Metering Dynamics.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Newcomer

@jazmick wrote:

My meter reads nothing like the one shown in that link

@jaydeny wrote:

Hi 2kr,

Thank you for your post!

Kind regards,

Jayden

mine has different information displayed to that from the link provided as well...i do not have any solar panels but that still doesnt explain the other differences in the readouts.

also pressing the display button doesnt always make a change to what is on the screen...sometimes i need to press it more than twice to make it change.

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Hi randm, 

Thank you for providing your feedback. 

It sounds like you have a different meter than the ones shown on the link as these may vary depending of the type of meter you have. 

It's best if you take a picture of your meter and attach it to a private message with your account number and email address so we can assist further with your enquiry. 

Kind regards,

Le