Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Re: Edmi Atlas MK7A meter

Switched-on

@THL wrote:

Hi randm, 

Thank you for providing your feedback. 

It sounds like you have a different meter than the ones shown on the link as these may vary depending of the type of meter you have. 

@THL wrote:

Hi randm, 

Thank you for providing your feedback. 

It sounds like you have a different meter than the ones shown on the link as these may vary depending of the type of meter you have. 

It's best if you take a picture of your meter and attach it to a private message with your account number and email address so we can assist further with your enquiry. 

Kind regards,

Le 

or attach it to a private message with your account number and email address so we can assist further with your enquiry. 

Kind regards,

Le 

sent an email as suggested and got the same answer you gave that it sounds like a different meter...go figure...

still doesnt answer the original enquiry that was how do i read it.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Hi randm,

I was able to find some further information here explaining the Mk7A meters.

Please find a fact sheet on how to read the meter here

If you're still unsure and would like to discuss further, please call the metering coordinators Active Stream directly on 1300 669 245.

Kind regards,

Le

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Conductor

Hi guys, we are having the same problem, the meter codes that come up do not correspond with any of the manuals or information on the AGL website, I have codes like EHL1 and EHL2 and EHL3 and inl13 and EHTL etc.. and they all have a reading next to them, which is worrying as they have only been installed 24 hours and already it looks as though I have used over 100 kph of electricity, which I wouldn't use that much in months!! I am freaked out and scared.

Conductor

I had the same problem, my meter codes look nothing like these!

Conductor

I have noted with interest that AGL refuse to provide you with an answer to a simple question. They have millions of meters and yet no one will tell you how to read them