Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

Re: EDMI Atlas Mk10d meter - how to see live usage

Switched-on

Is the number at register 13 to amount of Kwh for which we receive a tariff credit?

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi Michael2,

You can find the information on how to read your meter by visiting the following link.

https://www.agl.com.au/help/meters-connections/how-to-read-your-gas-electricity-meter

Highlighted

Switched-on

Hi Dimitryp,

Looking through the answers you got, I don’t think anyone really understood your question and what you are trying to do 🙂

I have the same meter type as you, and by looking online to find the manual for it, I think I can answer your question, although it does depend on how the meter was programmed.

This meter has two data sets it can display - Set A and Set B.  Set A is shown by default, and usually has only minimal information.  In my case, it is 03 (cumulative grid import) 13 (cumulative grid export), both of which are since the meter was installed, and date and time. That’s it.

You want data Set B.  To show that, press the “Select” button on the meter for 1 second.  You can then scroll through the Set B data (it will auto scroll through spending a couple of seconds on each data item, else press the “Select” button quickly to step to the next data item).

My meter steps through the following: L1 voltage, L2 voltage, L3 voltage, L1 current, L2 current, L3 current, PF (Power Factor), and instantaneous net usage (kWh).  To go back to Set A, press Select again for 1 second, or just leave it to auto-scroll through all the data items in Set B and it will revert to Set A.

So while you can’t see instantaneous power in kW on any given phase, you can see instantaneous current which is good enough (multiply by 230V to get watts).

Cheers.

Tags (2)