Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Digital Meter Installed - Not Showing up in app yet

Switched-on

Hi,

just wondering how long it takes from install of my new digital meter being installed to showing up in aglIQ and the app?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Digital Meter Installed - Not Showing up in app yet

Powerhouse

Hi Josh,

This was pretty well summed up in this recent post reply, it should answer all your questions.

https://community.agl.com.au/t5/General/My-AGL-IQ-not-showing-stats-on-dashboard/m-p/1859#M97

As time goes on and more data is avaiable I'm sure you will be fascinated by what you get back, please also remember that I don't think moderators are on duty after hours so if you have any other queries you 'may' have to wait till Monday.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

Re: Digital Meter Installed - Not Showing up in app yet

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @JoshH

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. 

As per previous posts - we have confirmed that meter data can be updated within 2 - 10 business days post meter exchange. If it is past this time and you are still not seeing any data being updated in either your AGL App or via AGL My Account, please feel free to send me a private message via this link. With your account details and any information about the error message that you are seeing. 

Thanks!