Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Connection

Switched-on

Hi Team

We were supposed to get gas connected on 8th Jan..and we are still waiting for gas. I have left my info to 131245 but still waiting for reply...Any suggestion?

BTW we have asked our building manager to check our main swithces, but they said that it is only accesible to gas company

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Connection

AGL Moderator

Hi LikY, 

Welcome to AGL Community!

Gas is generally not disconnected between customers and the gas supply is generally left on. Please contact AGL over the phone on 131 245 so we can contact the network to see what's happening for you. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-

Switched-on

Hi there, 

I'm facing a similar issue. I received a text message on Sunday afternoon (12/1/20) saying my gas would be connected on 13/1/20 and that AGL would need access to my meter. I was at work so could not provide access to my meter which is inside. How do I arrange to have someone attend my property again and finish the connection when I'm home? I've not had any correspondence from AGL about rescheduling since. 

Thanks

AGL Moderator

Hi Katie21, 

Please contact AGL over the phone on 131 245 so we can check the order for you and schedule a new one if needed. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-