Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

Comparing Plans

Switched-on

Hi. I have moved home with AGL and need to select one of the two AGL plans on offer to me.

When I compare both of those plans on www.energymadeeasy.gov.au your 'AGL Everyday New South Wales residential electricity market offer - AGL367088MR' is significantly cheaper than the alternative, even though the headline discount is 14% compared to 22% (on the alternative 'Saver' plan). Can you confirm this please. I tried to do it via chat using my last 3 bills but they couldn't help me. 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Comparing Plans

AGL Moderator

Hi @kinman

Thank you for reaching out to us 🙂

We would be most happy to help you with this! Moving can be super stressful, so if we can make this bit a little easier, we would be stoked (Energy can be confusing at the best of times, too!) In order for us to compare these two offers for you with your last three bills, we would need to confirm your usage. Could you upload the usage details of your last three bills to us here? 

It should look something like this: 

Usage chargesUsage charges

Thank you for your help in advance, and we look forward to hearing from you. 

Cheers, 

Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.